Job Summary: Principal Objective of Position: The primary function of the Asset Manager is to assist the Business Operations Manager in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio.
Distinguishing Characteristics: This position comes in contact with senior management, vendors, etc. Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude are required.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Manipulates small pieces of data with accuracy and focus
- Asset approval, preparation and tracking
- Prepare reporting of the portfolio on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annualized basis.
- Complete weekly and monthly asset deliverables
- Pack and ship new hire and/or replacement equipment
- Maintain inventory of equipment, CFE and GFE
- Coordinate disposal of damaged GFE
- Assist with Out-Processing equipment for personnel
- Maintain and update databases for personnel, equipment, supplies, and shipping and receiving
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference depending upon the nature of the position
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required; relevant experience can be substituted for the required education.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Ability to interact professionally in an office environment, frequently interacting with senior management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical concepts including computation of rates, ratios, percentages, averages and reconciliation.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
- Ability to write original correspondence.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project coordination skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Computer usage which may include prolonged periods of data entry.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 35 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.