Paragon Systems is hiring for the position of District Supervisor (DS) for our contract with United States Marshal Service (USMS) in Oklahoma. Any interested candidates must be individuals of unquestionable integrity who display a mature attitude and exercise good judgment. The District Supervisor must ensure the effective, efficient and accurate operations of the contract. Managing the requirements of this contract is considered a critical function. The DS shall oversee and manage the security operations performed by Court Security Officers (CSOs) and Lead Court Security Officers (LCSOs), to include as a minimum:
- The DS shall serve as the primary point of contact for the Government to discuss technical and security related requirements through regular site visits to primary and sub-offices. The Contractor shall provide adequate DS site visits necessary to successfully manage contract requirements.
- The DS shall maintain daily contact with the COR to ensure adherence to the needs of the client/contract, with regards to manpower and hour usage. The DS shall receive and execute daily technical direction from the COR.
- The DS shall maintain and monitor all post performance required by this contract and correct any and all issues or problems brought to his/her attention. The DS shall keep the COR informed about post coverage, potential problems, and the actions taken to correct any and all issues or problem(s) brought to his/her attention.
- The DS shall have the ability and authority to make decisions on behalf of the company, particularly on personnel related issues.
- The DS shall have the authority to supervise all CSOs and LCSOs working under this contract.
- The DS shall be available to the Government on a 24-hour basis, to ensure Contractor response in the event of an emergency or other exigent circumstance.
- The DS shall have the ability to carry out all administrative tasks efficiently (e.g., timely, complete, and correct) without reliance on and further assistance of the CSOs.
- The DS shall conduct prompt and thorough internal investigations of reported allegations, or other evidence, to determine the facts, and report all Performance Standard Violations (PSVs) without hesitation or unnecessary delay, to include those matters handled and resolved internally.
- The DS personnel are prohibited from performing duties of a CSO or LCSO and shall not be subject to the uniform requirements, weapons qualifications, and medical or physical requirements stated in this contract.
- The DS shall assure all Government-issued equipment and property is tracked and accounted for, and otherwise safeguarded until the time it is returned to the Government, in accordance with an approved property controlled system.
The DS shall meet or exceed the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Possess three years law enforcement experience and have five (5) years of supervisory and/or management experience involving the direct oversight of employees and evaluating employee performance.
- Must have completed or graduated from certified Federal, state, county, local or military law enforcement training academy and able to provide certification as proof. Must have a valid driver's license from state of residency and a safe driving record for the past five years
- Must be able to pass and maintain a background and credit check covering the last 10 years and pass a drug screening due to the nature of the position.
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft office (Excel, Word, etc.), monitor security cameras, and send and receive email using MS Outlook.
- Ability to follow established procedures and policies. Post orders to include enforcement of client/company rules, policies, and/or regulations.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written communications, including legible report writing.
- Ability to provide excellent Customer Service.
- Ability to analyze and produce course of action reporting and escalate issues to management in typical and crisis situations.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small group to resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear information while working under minimum supervision.
- Must be reliable and have a strong work ethic.
BENEFITS: Our benefits include Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision available), 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor * Priority referrals for protected veterans*
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
VA License Number: 11-4665