- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives within the scope of authority for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access and egress to client site or facility through an established procedure.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- Must possess and maintain a current state driver's license.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. (must have one or the other at time of application).
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable federal, state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- No felony convictions or other disqualifying criminal history.
- Must be able to perform routine physical functions such as, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing ladders or stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
- Must pass physical examination prior to employment and annually thereafter.
SCIS has a legendary legacy standing tall in front of all critical assets of the United States of America. Protecting. Guarding. Serving.
We have been protecting our nation throughout history. For more than 150 years, our means have evolved but our purpose to protect our nation has remained intact, touching millions of lives. From nuclear plants and government installations to specialized investigative services, we assure the country's safety and stability, relying on solid experience.
We value diligence, professionalism, and honesty. We are proud to call ourselves SCIS. Our company is a symbol of integrity; a reflection of each individual that composes it. We have built our reputation because accountability is in our blood.