Not Ready To Apply? Click Here To Join Our Talent Community
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative (Access Control) Clerk is a full-time non-exempt employee assigned to support MARSOC at both CLNC and CPCA. This position is responsible for performing various personnel access control functions and providing general administrative support in maintaining the records and databases associated with daily access control and security of the MARSOC facilities. The Administrative (Access Control) Clerk reports directly to the SSP Site Supervisor/Physical Security Specialist.
The Access Control Clerks shall perform the following services:
- Prepare, track, maintain and file all relevant correspondence, badges, records and documents, required by policy governing the personnel security access control measures of MARSOC.
- Ensure proper records storage safeguards are in place and that records are appropriately archived/destroyed as required due to the sensitive nature of the material and information processed.
- Perform security functions to include fully identifying visiting personnel, issuing access control badges in accordance with security clearances and access control protocols, and enforcing Random Access Control Measures (RAM) inspections by conducting bag checks and security tours within the facility.
- Maintain approved MARSOC contractor control binders and apply appropriate access controls.
- Operate a variety of software application programs, including word processing and/or spreadsheet programs and prepares a variety of documents (such as correspondence, memoranda, reports, papers, charts, statistical tables, messages and other documents) requiring accuracy in spelling and grammar.
- Operate a variety of office automation equipment, including copy machines, facsimile machines, networked computers, laser printers, shredders, scanners, and other electronic equipment.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and read, write, and speak English.
- Must possess an adjudicated U.S. Secret (S) clearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
- With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks.
MARSOC, Jacksonville, NC 28460