Not Ready To Apply? Click Here To Join Our Talent Community
Paragon Systems is immediately hiring for the position of Clerk for the Department of Justice (DOJ) contract in Washington, DC. Any interested candidates must be individuals of unquestionable integrity who display a mature attitude and exercise good judgment.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Maintain constant surveillance of assigned areas providing maximum visibility
- Greeting and processing visitors in accordance with DOJ policy governing access control
- Assure that all persons entering the building are authorized to do so and assigned the appropriate access
- Provide appropriate assistance as needed to client, their employees, guests, and visitors in expedient and professional manner
- Complete any Incident Reports, Daily Activity Reports, or other written documents as requested by the client
- Enforce rules and policies of the property
- Promote good public relations through courteous, helpful, and professional contact with client and their guests/visitors
- assign the appropriate temporary access card (or identifier that will be used by DOJ) to the visitor
- Retrieve information regarding visitor entries and logs upon the CORs request.
- 18 years of age
- Must have the ability to pass a Government background check
- 18 months of acceptable law enforcement or corrections experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and read, write, and speak English.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor * Priority referrals for protected veterans*
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
VA License Number: 11-4665
Department of Justice, Washington, DC 20005