Not Ready To Apply? Click Here To Join Our Talent Community
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is under the direct supervision of the Program Manager at the assigned site. Perimeter Security Guards shall provide screening and inspection of all personnel, vehicles and equipment, entering or exiting the site, monitor/screen personnel prior to entry of controlled access areas, and conduct material escort within the construction site.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include function, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties, tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Screening of all personnel entering the facility, including badges and personal searches..
- Search vehicles upon entry and exit
- Inspect equipment entering or exiting the site
- Monitor/screen personnel prior to entry of controlled access areas
- Conduct material escort within the construction site.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess an adjudicated U.S. Secret (S) clearance
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Must be able to work mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Able to work outdoors in summer heat and winter cold
- Able to walk up to one half mile across uneven surfaces at construction site
- Able to climb stairs
- Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam
- Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
- Certification Requirements: CPR/First Aid/AED certificates
WORKING CONDITIONS: With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situations.
- Shift work required.
- Ability to remain on post up to four (4) consecutive hours without eating, drinking, or relieving bladder/bowels.
- Frequent and prolonged walking, standing, sitting, and stooping, up to 12 hours per day, either indoors or outdoors, during daytime or nighttime.
900 SAC Blvd, Offutt AFB, NE 68113