POSITION SUMMARY: The Site Supervisor position is a full-time exempt position responsible for providing project management support and oversight for the Non-Guard Security Services at MARSOC Camp Lejeune, NC (CLNC) and Camp Pendleton, CA (CPCA). This support will consist of managing the contractor work force, ensuring appropriate personnel actions, ensuring personnel are scheduled appropriately, and addressing personnel issues. The Site Supervisor will provide the necessary management support to ensure the successful execution of security support services at MARSOC Compounds at Camp Lejeune, NC and Camp Pendleton, CA. The Site Supervisor may perform collateral duties as the Physical Security Specialist. The Site Supervisors (CLNC and CPCA) shall work closely with the MARSOC Security Manager, and COR.
Site Supervisors shall perform the following Physical Security Services:
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct physical security programs, which may include operations security and command security programs, security surveys/inspections, and emergency planning in support of MARSOC.
- Support the MARSOC Physical Security Specialist with the technical assistance required for the development and maintenance of a comprehensive MARSOC physical security plan.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain physical security program in accordance with applicable directives and regulations, reviewing all plans for new construction and major modification of any government building or structure as required by regulations.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the Electronic Security Systems (ESS) aboard the MARSOC Camp Lejeune, NC and Camp Pendleton, CA compounds.
- Perform other related duties as needed. The contractor shall ensure assigned Site Supervisor personnel attend AMAG Technology Symmetry System Operator Training Course within (12) months of assignment and possesses the ability to plan and execute work with little to no supervision.
- Operate a variety of office automation equipment, including copy machines, facsimile machines, networked computers, laser printers, shredders, scanners, and other electronic equipment
The Site Supervisor must have completed a majority of the training listed below to be considered for the Site Supervisor/Physical Security position.
- Defense Security Service (DSS) training (free for personnel affiliated with the DoD & web based)
- Introduction to Physical Security
- Lock and Key Systems
- Physical Security Measures
- Physical Security Planning and Implementation
- Physical Security Virtual Environment Assessment
- Storage Containers and Facilities
- Risk Management for DoD Security Program
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and read, write, and speak English.
- Must possess an adjudicated U.S. Secret (S) clearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
- With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks.