Paragon Systems is hiring for the position of Lieutenant to support our contract St. Elizabeth’s contract in Washington, DC. Any interested candidates must be individuals of unquestionable integrity who display a mature attitude and exercise good judgment. The Lieutenant must ensure the effective, efficient and accurate operations of the following:
- Handles the day to day operations of assigned guard force at assigned area, ensuring all contractual requirements are met
- Schedules officers' time and minimizes overtime.
- Ensures that posts are staffed and provides direct oversee of PSOs.
- Maintains order and discipline of PSOs in accordance with established Rules of Personal Conduct and contractual agreements.
- Ensures that officers have appropriate uniform and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
The Lieutenant must also meet the requirements listed below:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and read, write, and speak English.
- 3 of the last 5 Years Armed Security experience, or 3 years Military (active duty or Reserve), or National Guard experience, or successful completed of Police Officer's Standard Training (POST) course.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have supervisor and conflict management skills (problem solving skills, good written and verbal communication skills)
- 2 years successful experience in field supervisor (civilian, community, law enforcement, military service, or
- Ability to use a computer is a MUST
- Must be able to pay full attention to detail, and be able to multi-task
- Position requires Secret clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor * Priority referrals for protected veterans*
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
VA License Number: 11-4665