Paragon Systems is hiring for the position of Lieutenant for our FPS Illinois contract in Chicago, IL. Any interested candidates must be individuals of unquestionable integrity who display a mature attitude and exercise good judgment. The Lieutenant must ensure the effective, efficient and accurate operations of the following:
- Handles the day to day operations of assigned officer force in assigned area, ensuring all contractual requirements are met
- Schedules/Inputs officers' time in payroll and minimizes overtime.
- Ensures that posts are staffed and provides direct supervision of PSOs.
- Maintains order and discipline of PSOs in accordance with established Rules of Personal Conduct and contractual agreements.
- Ensures that officers have appropriate uniform and equipment.
- Demonstrate capability in managing multi-tasks and supervising one or more subordinate units consisting of a squad or multiple squads of security or law enforcement personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
The Lieutenant must also meet the requirements listed below:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be an U.S. Citizen and read, write, and speak English.
- Must have detailed knowledge of federal contract security operations.
- Required to demonstrate continuing physical fitness and proficiency with firearms or other special weapons.
- Ability to use a computer is a MUST.
- Must be able to pay full attention to detail, and be able to multi-task.
- 2 years of successful experience in field supervision (civilian community law enforcement, military service law enforcement, or commercial/industrial security force service),
- Must have supervisor and conflict management skills (problem solving skills, good written and verbal communication skills).
- *STATE WIDE AND OCCASSIONAL INTERSTATE TRAVEL REQUIRED*
VEVRAA Federal Contractor * Priority referrals for protected veterans*
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
VA License Number: 11-4665