Paragon Systems is seeking qualified Lieutenant dedicated to patrol our client’s property to ensure security of guest, building and premises in a structured regimen, with emergency response capabilities. Candidates must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
In order to accomplish the required functions associated with this job, the Lieutenant shall be able to perform the duties detailed below in accordance with policies and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), emergency/contingency plans, and the Contract.
- Trains, schedules, and supervises the Officers.
- Implements established security protocols, processes and procedures governing access control, vehicle and personal inspections, and related functions through the direct supervision of the Officers to which they are assigned.
- Generates and maintains security related control documents, forms, logs, and reports.
- This position has the authority to deny access to a security controlled facility, and deny the removal of property.
- Initiate the evacuation of a security controlled post/facility if in his or her judgment the action is warranted and appropriate.
- Implement disciplinary action in accordance with the Company policies and procedures or Contract expectations.
- Resolve security-related problems, questions, or other security related activities.
- Conduct security patrols and access control functions as directed.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a supervisor in the security/law-enforcement/military field whose duties and responsibilities included security and safety (including fire) training, initiating disciplinary actions and preparing written reports and documents.
- Must pass and maintain all required training, certifications, and licensing
- Must be able to speak, read, write and effectively communicate in English under normal and stressful conditions
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age; fluent in speaking, reading, comprehending and writing English due to nature of the position.
- Able to withstand the physical demands of the position and be capable of responding quickly in an emergency situation.
- Available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong customer service skills
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- A favorable credit check for all cleared positions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Successfully passing a background investigation
- Successfully passing a medical and drug screen
- Benefits include Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision available), 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.