Not Ready To Apply? Click Here To Join Our Talent Community
Paragon Systems is seeking Full-Time Unarmed Guards to work at our client’s site. Candidates must be available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays. The ideal candidate will serve to ensure the protection of the client’s property, employees and their property, twenty-four (24) hours a day, 365 days a year, in a structured regimen, with emergency response capabilities.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the clients property and its occupants are adequately protected against harm or loss by means of deterrence, detection, observation and reporting
- Conduct security patrols as directed
- Conduct access control functions as directed
- Post familiarization, facility entry control, campus entry control, personnel/vehicle inspection processes
- Knowledge of lost and found property and controlled property procedures
- Produce and maintain security related documents, reports, forms and logs as directed
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in the security/law-enforcement/military field whose
- Must pass and maintain all required training, certifications, and licensing
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age; fluent in speaking, reading, comprehending and writing English due to nature of the position.
- Able to withstand the physical demands of the position and be capable of responding quickly in an emergency situation.
- Available to work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong customer service skills
Applicants selected may be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- A favorable credit check for all cleared positions
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Successfully passing a background investigation
- Successfully passing a medical and drug screen
- Benefits include Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision available), 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892