You know that training is more than reading a PowerPoint slide; it is about providing the context while creating a compelling and fun learning environment. You are an empathetic and sympathetic listener who can respond to the needs of the learners while creating an environment where learners enjoy the classroom experience. You love it when “the lights go on,” that moment when the learner “gets it.” You are driven to be part of something larger than yourself. We are looking for you to be one of the primary in-house trainers for SCIS’s support of the NBIB contract.
The on-site trainers directly support national security and suitability investigations, which focus on performing background investigations on behalf of government clients.
- U. S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current (within the last 2 years) SSBI or active clearance
- Experience on or currently working some aspect of the NBIB contract; investigative experience required
- You are driven to constantly master new topics and are open to new challenges
- Demonstrated knowledge of key instructional design concepts, practices, and adult learning principles
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clearly and creatively present learning materials and articulate key concepts in a results oriented culture
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously and as priorities change
- Open to a flexible work schedule to include periods of overtime
- Continually improve your presentation skillsets
- Classroom training experience preferred
- Regular availability to travel for a 2 week period in order to conduct On-Site training at our PMO office in Herndon, VA or another identified location.