JOB SUMMARY: Manages the security services and related operations provided to an assigned Aviation account including client service and problem resolution, operational effectiveness, preparation of post orders, staffing, scheduling, supervision and training.
Account Management Responsibilities:
- Provide overall management of the contract.
- Provide guidance, continuous training, and direction to staff.
- Follow-up on complaints, concerns, and take disciplinary action if necessary.
- Review all Process and Performance evaluations and take an active role in making the necessary and timely corrective actions. Endeavor to meet KPI requirements.
- Support and work in close coordination with JFKIAT Management staff, and attend daily shift briefings if required.
- Provide daily / monthly briefings and reports to JFKIAT Security Department.
- Attend the weekly and monthly Contract Management and Performance Meetings.
- Manage staffing and scheduling to meet JFKIAT requirements and standards. Ensure coverage for all posts including breaks, sick calls, and lateness, training, and vacation time.
- Provide JFKIAT Contract Manager & Duty Manager current day’s and previous day’s shift roster.
- Ensure staff is properly trained on all JFKIAT prerequisites. Maintain updated initial and recurrent training records for all personnel.
- Develop and implement an emergency response action plan and incident reaction plan.
- Management is required to be accessible 24/7. A communication plan shall be provided to JFKIAT with the telephone numbers and email addresses of all involved supervisory / management personnel. The plan shall also include contingency measures for continuity of uninterrupted communications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
the industry and/or business management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Experience and skills required for Account Manager:
- Terminal and Airport operations knowledge and experience (minimum of 5 year5 required).
- Airport security and/or security related expertise (minimum of 5 years required).
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience required.
- Law enforcement or military related expertise preferred.
- Customer relations and communications skills.
- Multi – Lingual preferred but not required.
- Radio communications skills.
- Computer literate required.
- First Aid and CPR/AED certified.
- Ability to manage stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Frequent standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, caring, positive and happy attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; Associate Degree or equivalent is required.