Not Ready To Apply? Click Here To Join Our Talent Community
- Sorts and delivers incoming mail and parcels.
- Prepares and posts outgoing mail ensuring compliance with all postal and export regulations.
- Interfaces with all internal and external customers and vendors to ensure satisfaction, reliability, and compliance with all government and company regulations and policies.
- Operates office equipment to solve customer problems and complaints.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
- Learn and perform multiple mail runs and other mail services related duties.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be required to use vehicle in the performance of duties. Vehicles are to include but not limited to: cars, trucks, electric carts and bicycles.
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Aerospace & Defense
North Charleston, SC 29406