JOB SUMMARY: Utilizing a mobile office model and core business hours, manages shared services and/or operational support activities for assigned accounts in a specific geography. Engages as local point of contact with customers and prospective customers for relationship building and troubleshooting service concerns. Provides operational support related to service planning, proposal development, financial controls, issue resolution, hiring, staffing and payroll. Provides oversight to site supervisors and employee performance management. Actively participates in geographic professional networking opportunities, such as ASIS, NCMS and related.
- Manages a segment of guarding operations at multiple sites, including management of site supervisory staff and subordinate officers to ensure that personnel deliver high quality service.
- Ensures the timely and accurate submission of payroll timesheets and weekly reports. Reviews for accuracy and ensures adherence to company procedures. Coaches field supervisory employees in payroll and billing related policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for accounts receivable of assigned portfolio. Submits weekly reports and/or participates in telecoms to support customer and company A/R initiatives, supports resolution of problems; serves as customer interface for Accounts Receivable.
- Reviews expenditures; reviews business and payroll records, including Confirmed Time by Contract and other reports for accuracy.
- Ensures that service expectations are being met through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality, inspects posts and initiates corrective action in a timely manner as necessary.
- Completes Performance Metrics, KPI’s, client service reviews, and Service Excellence programs as defined by client contract or District Director.
- Meets with line management and/or client representatives for status updates and to address any actual or potential problems; provides leadership and support during client start-ups; provides input to security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel.
- Communicates and coordinates with line management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services; makes scheduling and staffing adjustments as needed to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews reports to ensure that commitments have been met and client directions have been followed.
- Evaluates pre-screened applicants for interviews; conducts applicant interviews; and participates in and coordinates with line management and District Office staff regarding the orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; ensures that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect.
- As directed, conducts analyses of operational performance and data, gathers information, coaches employees, carries out disciplinary actions, as necessary and assists in implementing corrective action.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that employees understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Provides input to company initiatives; promptly assists line management in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Works with company sales and marketing department for sales efforts on developed and graded leads in developing campaigns to maximize sales efforts. Participate in prospect visits with appropriate sales and marketing personnel.
- Actively engages in and participates in trade associations and trade shows, and assists in other promotional efforts. Analyzes local market to identify market opportunities, prospective companies and associates buyers, referring leads to sales and marketing department and/or District Office.
- Must have the ability to travel 100% of the time with coverage area that consists of assigned geography. Will require vehicle travel and may require air, train or other commercial travel methods.
- Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Ability to acquire and maintain the required level of Department of Defense (DoD) Security Clearance. Must have a minimum of an active Interim Secret granted.
- Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special clearances/access requirements.
Associate’s Degree and 2 years of experience in security operations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Ability to work independently and remotely, utilizing a mobile office model and related technology such as cell phone, laptop computer, printers/scanners/fax.
- Ability to continuously self educate to the changes in related industry and service delivery methods.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to professionally represent our company and our industry. Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual, emotional or confrontational circumstances.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service and service delivery orientation
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize business/financial data, develop innovative solutions and promote legal and ethical practices.
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Ability to conduct counseling in routine disciplinary matters.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various internal and external documents and reports.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence in a clear and concise manner.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to foster a culture of trust, equal opportunity, teamwork, responsibility, high expectations, and open communication with our internal and external customers and employees.
- Ability to be an effective team leader and positive team member, and handle projects responsibly, take initiative and achieve results.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and with interruption.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to travel within assigned geography sufficient to be responsive to employee, client, prospective client, and Company needs.