Paragon Systems is hiring for the position of Contract Manager (CM) to support our contract with United States Marshal Service (USMS). Any interested candidates must be individuals of unquestionable integrity who display a mature attitude and exercise good judgment. The Program Manager must ensure the effective, efficient, and accurate operations of the following. Specific duties or tasks may vary, and be documented separately. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- The Contract Manager (CM) shall oversee and manage all the security operations performed by the CSOs/LCSOs/DS. CM is the point of contact for the Government to discuss contract related and invoicing requirements.
- The CM shall ensure Contractor employees perform all duties and requirements of the contract from the CSO duties through all the administrative requirements. The CSO duties through all administrative requirements ensuring: Quality of services and supplies, timeliness of all deliverables, control cost, ensure compliance with all Government requirements, ensure a business-like concern for the interest of the government, ensure quality control, and management of key personnel.
- The CM shall have the ability and authority to make decisions on behalf of the company, particularly on personnel related issues.
- The CM shall be available to the Government on a 24-hour basis, to ensure Contractor response is the event of an emergency or other exigent circumstance. CM shall have the ability to carry out all administrative functions effectively and in a timely fashion (without reliance on the further assistance of the CSOs).
- The CM shall conduct prompt and thorough internal investigation of reported allegations, or other evidence, to determine the facts, and report all Performance Standard Violations (PSVs) without hesitation or unnecessary delay, to include those matters handled and resolved internally.
- The CM shall assure all Government-issued equipment and property is tracked and accounted for, and otherwise safeguarded until the time it is returned to the Government, in accordance with an approve property controlled system.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES/CERTIFICATION:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Fluently read, speak, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree and course work and/or professional certification.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Have five (5) years of contract management experience supporting contracts for: Armed Security Service, Military Security Service, or Law Enforcement Services; or Have five (5) years of contract management experience with contracts that are reasonably similar in size and complexity; or Have five (5) years of experience as a Senior Level Manager in Law Enforcement (a senior level manager is defined as supervisor at least two (2) management level subordinates)
COMPETENCIES (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Ability to write reports and correspondence in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Use of personal computer and standard office productivity software, including word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to contract operations in the State
- Knowledge of federal and state laws related to weapons in the State.
- Ability to use the following security equipment: batons, OC Spray, X-ray machines, magnetometers, closed circuit television, handcuffs.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with emotional or confrontational circumstances.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Regular computer usage.
- Handling and being exposed to sensate and confidential information.
- Required to use vehicle for the performance of duties.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to perform work inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situation.
Benefits include Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision available), 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor * Priority referrals for protected veterans*
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
VA License Number: 11-4665